We have an opening for an Overseer/Assistant Manager.
We offer a supportive and challenging environment for a smart, capable person who is looking to pursue a career in an expanding and innovative cattle breeding and agriculture operation.
You will form part of the team responsible for 3200 acres on which operates our Stud Angus cattle enterprise, under the Eaglehawk brand. The position encompasses all aspects of stud cattle production from genetics and breeding through performance recording and sales and marketing. In addition the position involves all aspects of crop and pasture production as well as maintenance and improvement of farm infrastructure in particular fences, buildings, water and yards. Knowledge and experience in machinery operation and maintenance would be an advantage.
The successful applicants will be:
- Self motivated with a high level of organizational skills
- Proficient with appropriate computer programs for record keeping
- Meticulous and able to problem solve
- Able to converse easily with clients
- Appreciate and carry out low stress stock handling.
- Sound in their basic mechanical knowledge
- Able to show knowledge and experience of cereal cropping
- Able to carry out property maintenance and improvement programs
- Progressive and passionate about the beef industry
An attractive salary package will be negotiated based on successful applicants capabilities.
A large home set in lovely gardens will be provided for the successful applicant. School bus to Inverell or Glen Innes.
If you think this job is for you please send your Resume, with at least 2 referees to:
Ian Vivers – Eaglehawk Angus,
480 Eastern Feeder Rd, Glen Innes NSW 2370
Ph. Business Hours 0267 336880
Fax: 0267 336877